Saturday, August 16, 2008

On a mission

Okay, so I've been praying a lot lately about ways that I can work at home so that Ian can quit his second job (especially since he'll be starting school full-time in a month). Well, the ideas are flowing! I can't seem to do anything now without something popping in my head that I need to write down. I've also been having some "coincigod" experiences. Yay! So my latest ideas have been a site on natural parenting, something near and dear to my heart. Check out www.naturesmother.org and click away! Ian and I have also agreed that it would be a good idea for me to start an online retail store. I'll be retailing, you guessed it, products for natural parenting. That would be stuff like cloth diapers, slings, herbal remedies, etc. I registered with the state today and Nature Mama is now official. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I'd appreciate the support and definitely the prayer...

No comments: