Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleepy Wrap is the best ever!!

It is my belief that when you find a product that you absolutely love, you should tell people about it. Well, I have found something and I think every parent should know about it. It's my Sleepy Wrap. I love it. I've tried other baby carriers: the New Native (my other favorite), the Ultimate Baby Wrap and the Moby Wrap. Now, I thought that my Ultimate and my Moby were excellent, that is, until I tried the Sleepy Wrap. I have to admit that I was initially drawn to them because of the cost. At $38.95 it was the cheaper that my Moby. I looked on their website and was pleased to see that they believe in many of the same things I do: breastfeeding, homebirth, sustainable living and attachment parenting, just to name a few. They claimed that their wrap was the best and that you never needed to re-tie it, even after putting the baby in and taking it out multiple times. "Well,' I thought, 'I'll just see how you compare to my Moby." Man was I pleasantly surprised. The first thing I noticed was that the fabric was super soft and stretchy and it didn't sag after putting the baby in, either. I liked that I didn't get too hot carrying the baby around and that I could comfortably carry either Eva or Ella in it. The best thing of all? I ran errands the other day with Ella. I had six stops total. I decided to put on my Sleepy Wrap before I left home and I put her in it at every stop. By the time I got home, I still had not re-tied the wrap and I could put her in it with no sag. Fabulous. Check it out for yourself: www.naturemamastore.com.

No comments: